Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainy Day



Check out our "poser" girl. She loves to have her picture taken (can you tell). And I am a willing participant in her "take a picture of me Mommy" game. After many months (years maybe) of thinking blogging was a waste of time, I now choose to use my time for this (very useful) activity. It just makes so much sense with in-laws 1/2 a world away and a Daddy (and Mommy sometimes) that travel. Now we can stay in touch and share pictures and words in addition to email and text...




Nothing like putting on the heavy-duty rain-gear and letting Oleanna enjoy a puddle in our cul-de-sac.




Trond - Johannes might have a surprise for you when you get home -- one of his front teeth is loose... :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hurray! I'm glad you're blogging!